- For PHD, Master
- Benefits: $5000
- Last Date: 30 November 2023
To encourage nurses to use research to advance nursing, the Sigma Foundation for Nursing offers grants of up to $5,000 US.
Designation of assets depends on the nature of the proposed research, the future commitment of the candidate, and the candidate’s research financial plan. Applications from fledgling specialists who have gotten no other public exploration reserves are supported. Inclination will be given to Sigma individuals, different capabilities being equivalent. Sigma Foundation for Nursing provides funding annually.
Projects that emphasis on underestimated populaces are firmly empowered and will be given inclination, different capabilities being equivalent.
- Be (registered nurses) /enlisted medical attendants(or nation same) with current permit (if appropriate).
- possess a master’s degree in nursing or its equivalent in your country.
- Present a finished exploration application bundle and consented to investigate arrangement.
- Prepared to carry out the research project once funding is obtained.
- Complete task inside one (1) year of financing.
- To receive the final grant disbursement, if any is due, submit a final report to Sigma and an abstract that has been completed to the Sigma Repository. View last report rules.