Leiden University Scholarships program + LUSTRA is providing a great opportunity for those who wanna get scholarships to study abroad. The program is available for the year 2021/2022.
Students who want to study for a bachelor’s or master’s can apply for this scholarship. This can be a great chance for those who really want to study abroad.
Leiden University Overview
Leiden University Set up in 1575, Leiden University is a non-benefit public advanced education foundation situated in the metropolitan setting of the huge town of Leiden (populace scope of 50,000-249,999 occupants), South Holland. This establishment has additionally branch grounds in the accompanying location(s): The Hague. Formally certify or potentially perceived by the Ministerie van Onderwijs, Cultuur en Wetenschap, Nederland (Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Netherlands), Universiteit Leiden (LEI) is an enormous (uniRank enlistment range: 25,000-29,999 understudies) coeducational advanced education foundation. Universiteit Leiden (LEI) offers courses and projects prompting authoritatively perceived advanced education degrees, for example, four year certifications, ace certificates, doctorate certificates in a few zones of study. See the uniRank degree levels and regions of study lattice underneath for additional subtleties. This 444 years of age advanced education organization has a particular affirmation strategy dependent on understudies’ past scholastic record and grades. Worldwide candidates are qualified to apply for enlistment.
- Anyone from any country except Turkey can apply for this scholarship.
- Offered Course/Subjects: Available for bachelor and master degree programs in the Archaeology, Humanities, Medicine/LUMC, Governance, and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioural Sciences, Science, Interfacultair Centrum Voor Lerarenopleiding, Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing (ICLON), African Studies Centre, International Institute for Asian Studies
- To Apply, Students must meet the below criteria:
- Your LUSTRA+ period must be a minimum of 14 days and a maximum of 12 months. Holidays before/after your studies, research or internship is not included.
- You may apply for this opportunity more than once. LUSTRA+ funding may be awarded for a maximum of 12 months during your bachelor’s programme, and 12 months during your Master’s programme.
- You must be registered as a Bachelor or Master student at Leiden University.
- 14 to 30 days: €200
- 31 to 90 days: €300
- 91 to 210 days: €450
- 211 days to 12 months: €650
Process Of Application
- Applying for this scholarship, you need to get admission for a degree at Leiden University. After that, they will be automatically considered for the awards.
- Before applying, you need to check all the entrance requirements for your study.
- Entrants need to demonstrate that they have the right level of written and spoken English.