Diploma & Bachelor’s
To energize the education of understudies in Philippines, CIIT College of Arts and Technology is giving Future Scholarship Grant to the scholastic year 2020-2021.
The program plans to energize the top capable understudies who need to concentrate any degree coursework at this college.
- Eligible Countries: Philippines only
- Eligible Course: Will be awarded for any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria:For eligibility, the applicants must meet the criteria given below;
- Incoming understudies can apply
- Candidate must not have any significant offense
- You must be started in any qualification course learn at this college
Students who satisfy the college’s prerequisites effectively will get the opportunity to win the expense decrease of up to 20% of educational cost and incidental charges on any endorsed course.
Process of Application
• How to Apply: First of every one of, all applicants should take confirmation in any course at this college. From that point forward, they can apply for the prize.
• Supporting Documents: As an aspect of the application, candidates must give the accompanying archives: Pre-capability degree, duplicates of scholastic records and grant, endorsements of English language capability, an announcement, a duplicate of visa.
• Admission Requirements: To be taken on any degree program, you should hold a Diploma or Certification of secondary school.
• Language Requirement: Students need to show that they have a decent degree of composed and communicated in English.